بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I’ve seen this award several times when reading blogs, and it hadn’t struck me how meaningful the idea truly was until I was nominated. I want to thank the awesome strengthinwords15 http://torambleornottoramble.wordpress.com for the nomination! It really means a lot to know that someone out there actually reads my rants! lol.
1. How did you start blogging?
Honestly I have no idea, it literally kind of just happened, I was procrastinating and I was upset over something, and then it just kind of happened. And I’m so glad it did, because now I really enjoy putting my thoughts out there as well as being able to read other peoples thoughts about stuff 🙂
2. What is your aim for your blog?
My aim is that the muslim girls who are struggling with their identity in middle schools and high schoool’s can find a place where some of the topics relevant to them are discussed and explained so that they can form a concrete foundation for their values.
3. If you could sum up your blog in one word, what would it be?
All-over-the-place. I’m having a hard time sticking to one specific goal to target and discuss.
4. Is your blog ‘you in a nutshell’?
No. I’m a highly private person, so the majority of it has been my thoughts on public issues, or light topics, but nothing personal, which I guess is kind of the real me, so maybe it is “me in a nutshell” and I just don’t know it 😛
5. What part of the world are you from?
The midle east, originally I’m iraqi, but have lived all over the place and I’m currently living in the usa.
6. Favorite social media sites?
INSTAGRAM. Such a great place to stalk everyone :’)
7. Do you have a bucket list? If not, quick, what do you want to achieve most before you die?
Yes! My bucket list is like 9999999 pages long!
8. Who is the most important person in your life?
My mom ❤
9. Favourite book/movie/tv show?
Fault in our stars, pursuit of happyness, jane the virgin (<–it’s not what you think it is)
10. One place you’d like to see in your lifetime?
I’d like to nominate:
https://hananonblog.wordpress.com -because she draws the awesomest sketches!
http://mshabazz33.wordpress.com -because I learn so much from this blog
http://motimuslim.net -because I can relate so much to this blog
http://fitmuslimgirl.com – I just really love this blog and look forward to every post
http://zlifewithme.wordpress.com -because she goes to cool places in her blog!
http://papatia.wordpress.com – I learn so much about my religion from this blog
http://violetology.com – I get to see cool places in this blog!
Here are the rules if you accept this award:
1. Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the reward logo. (Above image)
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.
My Questions for you guys is:
1. Which one of your blogposts is your favorite? Why?
2. Name something really neat that you did this year?
3. What places have you visited?
4. Favorite food? Best place to eat it at?
5. Do you have any secret talents?
6. Do you have a specific place you like to write your blogs in? (kitchen, outside, lbirary etc.)
7. Disciplined or a procrastinator?
8. What kind of car do you drive? (or what kind of car would you get if you could)
9. Favorite celebrity?
10. And the final question: iPhone or Android?